lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-10-2012, 08:45 PM   #11
Xact1
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Fender opinon needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Offtwice View Post
Be sure to clear these - they will rust otherwise!!!
+1. Clear coat them after cleaning them. Soak them in brake cleaner or acetone prior to painting. Many bolts like this have an oily film applied during the manufacturing process to keep them from rusting out right from the factory. Once the film dries the bolts will rust.
Xact1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-29-2013, 08:07 AM   #12
blmolljunk@aol.com
Not Yet Wild

I am new to this Golf Cart Ownership, but so far it has been great, what an interesting hobby. Lift Kits, Tires, Rims wow...

I am really looking for some help with the Fender Flares. I purchased two sets so far. One is totally different then the pics, they will only take back with 25% restocking, and the others don't have as many holes as shown in the pics. Not what I wanted.

Question for 1970Buick??? Where did you purchase your fender flares. I like the muted finish, and design.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks, blmoll
blmolljunk@aol.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 08:30 AM   #13
1970buick
Gone Wild

Welcome to the crazy world of customizing your cart! I bought mine from the Golf Cart King, who I believe is a sponsor on here. here is a link to the ebay page I got them from.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Club-Car...item3a64aa411d

If the ones you bought are not like the ones pictured I would fight that 25% restocking fee. The ones I bought are great.
1970buick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 08:38 AM   #14
1970buick
Gone Wild

I just realized I never posted pictures with the bolts installed. I have recently taken them off and painted the glass black with Krylon Fusion paint, as well as the rest of the side and rear trim. Looks brand new and has a better "wet black" look. Still keeping bolt heads stainless for now.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fenders.JPG (91.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg fenders2.JPG (102.7 KB, 0 views)
1970buick is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car