lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Icon

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-17-2021, 08:13 AM   #1
JKinNJ
Not Yet Wild

Default Replacement Side Mirrors

Hi All,

We broke one of our side mirrors (right side) on our I60. Trying to figure out a good replacement. I don't mind replacing both, to match. I'm just not sure what will fit/work (without drilling, etc). I saw the thread on the mirrors with LED turn signals. Not sure I want to go that far, but I might in the future. In the meantime, just looking for solid replacements for the OEMs.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Jim
JKinNJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-17-2021, 10:49 AM   #2
PingEye3
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Replacement Side Mirrors

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKinNJ View Post
Hi All,

We broke one of our side mirrors (right side) on our I60. Trying to figure out a good replacement. I don't mind replacing both, to match. I'm just not sure what will fit/work (without drilling, etc). I saw the thread on the mirrors with LED turn signals. Not sure I want to go that far, but I might in the future. In the meantime, just looking for solid replacements for the OEMs.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Jim
Installed many sets of these. Cheap and if you break one, cheap to replace. Very stable.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
PingEye3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2021, 11:00 AM   #3
JKinNJ
Not Yet Wild

Perfect! Thanks! Assume that they'll fit the standard holes?
JKinNJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2021, 11:55 AM   #4
ATrain
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKinNJ View Post
Perfect! Thanks! Assume that they'll fit the standard holes?
I'd say no these won't fit the standard holes, image says 2.75" and ICON's holes are less than that.

You should just measure the distance between the two holes on your cart since the mirror is probably already off the cart. It might be hard for you to find exact replacements.

I just installed 2 replacement mirrors on my cart yesterday so I measured the distance, but these 2021 mirrors are slightly different than the 2020 mirrors. If you look at the right (bottom) side mirror hole, you'll see it's a U-channel, which gives more flexibility for error.

You can have my 2 factory (2021) mirrors if you want to pay the shipping...I was just going to trash them.
ATrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Icon