lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-15-2008, 08:56 PM   #11
tbolt
Gone Wild

Default Re: Golf cart .vs. side by side

That'll be cool Mine is not as fast as the s x s but it will hang with them on the trail and if I can find a narrow spot with a nasty drop off on one side I can loose them.

Glen
tbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-15-2008, 09:10 PM   #12
rocky_taco
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbolt View Post
Wish I knew then what I know now!!!!!!
Glen, are you inferring you would have gone the side by side way had you known how much your cart would cost?
rocky_taco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 10:16 PM   #13
tbolt
Gone Wild

ABSOLUTELY!!!!! Don't get me wrong I love my cart but there are a lot of advantages to 4wd and a locking frt diff. And that new Kawasaki Terrex is the best of all the s x s My neighbor just bought one and it has them all beat hands down. And with a service contract, ext warranty, tax, tags out the door for 13K

Glen
tbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 09:13 AM   #14
FiveFlat
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Glen you like that Teryx? I was thinking once my cart is done, I'll have it BB'd and fitted with a long travel for under $3500. I still have room to buy a SxS!
(oh what would the wifey say...)

I stopped at a Polaris dealer yesterday to pick up my new belt for my cart and they had a RZR on the showroom floor next to a Ranger. The ranger is WAY too wide and bulky. the RZR is way too sporty for a guy that needs something around the ranch, but the seats sure feel great! The Rhino and the Teryx have more a utility bed to them and seem like a good crossover type for a guy like me.
FiveFlat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 09:24 AM   #15
StoveBolt
Gone Wild

Yee Haaa !!!

StoveBolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 09:39 AM   #16
azboo
Super Moderator

Club Car

Every time I see one of your posts I forget where you live. Reminds me of our Calif. dunes.

Boo
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CART AND RAIL AT TRAILER.jpg (57.3 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg RAIL RUN.jpg (39.1 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg TOM RAIL RUN.jpg (48.9 KB, 8 views)
azboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 09:42 AM   #17
spriddle
Admin

Yamaha

I've got carts, quads, and a Rhino. I just use them for different things. I like the fact of taking a golf cart and turning it into something that it was just not setup to be. Fun hobby and I like tinkering around with things. I got my Rhino due to all the off roading my wife and I did: just needed 4x4 in most places and couldn't keep up with the quads on hills. Plus safety was an issue in many places. For just cruizing around and enjoying a nice day with the wife, the golf cart is top of the list. I have say, I'll never get away from golf carts. If I had to make a choice over our Rhino, quads, and golf cart, it would be the golf cart.

spriddle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 09:51 AM   #18
FiveFlat
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

yeah, a friend of mine loaned me his quad to use so I can feed my horses while I am cart-less. (I have a broken hip since memorial day) So anyway - that quad is a hassle! I can't even drive and drink a beer without fumbling around with that thumb throttle! LOL

I won't own a quad now after using a golf cart for the last 4 years. Now a sideXside is something I'll have to think about. Getting in and out of it seems a bit tougher than the golf cart even. (I'm constantly in and out around my ranch).
FiveFlat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 09:53 AM   #19
StoveBolt
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by azboo View Post
Every time I see one of your posts I forget where you live. Reminds me of our Calif. dunes.

Boo
It might be Boo, it's a pic that was posted here in 2006.

We do have dunes on Lake Michigan though.

StoveBolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 09:56 AM   #20
spriddle
Admin

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiveFlat View Post
yeah, a friend of mine loaned me his quad to use so I can feed my horses while I am cart-less. (I have a broken hip since memorial day) So anyway - that quad is a hassle! I can't even drive and drink a beer without fumbling around with that thumb throttle! LOL

I won't own a quad now after using a golf cart for the last 4 years. Now a sideXside is something I'll have to think about. Getting in and out of it seems a bit tougher than the golf cart even. (I'm constantly in and out around my ranch).
I hear ya. Nothing like having a cart to tool around in around the farm. They are just too easy to jump in and out of. And bench seats and cup holders are worth there weight in gold.

spriddle is online now   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts