lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-05-2018, 05:46 AM   #1
ehampson
Not Yet Wild

Default I have what I think is 2006 club car electric and have had a lot of trouble with batt

Still won’t start fuses ok but nothing happens when accelerator is pressed. I am very much an amateur but would appreciate any help without getting too technical

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
ehampson is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-05-2018, 06:36 AM   #2
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

Default Re: I have what I think is 2006 club car electric and have had a lot of trouble with

What is the serial #? It is listed under the dash on the right hand side. Could be something like AQ0623-435243
NoleFan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2018, 07:21 AM   #3
ehampson
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: I have what I think is 2006 club car electric and have had a lot of trouble with

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoleFan4Ever View Post
What is the serial #? It is listed under the dash on the right hand side. Could be something like AQ0623-435243

Sorry I did search but it has been defaced

Old 05-05-2018, 07:26 AM   #4
ehampson
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehampson View Post
Sorry I did search but it has been defaced

I did say in original that the batteries were flat therefore not charging I have now charged them separately and getting over 47 volts and the charger is now working. Nothing happens when the ignition is switched on not even a reverse warning buzzer.,

Old 05-05-2018, 07:27 AM   #5
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

Run/Tow switch under the seat?

And is it a Precedent or a DS model
Old 05-05-2018, 09:47 AM   #6
ehampson
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Run/Tow switch under the seat?

And is it a Precedent or a DS model

Yes fed/rev switch under seat I was told it is a precedent.

Old 05-05-2018, 02:39 PM   #7
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

Listen for a click under the floor board by the pedal when you depress it, and if so, listen for a click also from the back of the cart. You need to make sure you here both of them click when you mash the pedal and again when you let off the pedal.

Post a picture of the cart and a picture from under the seat.
Old 05-05-2018, 04:55 PM   #8
WalterM6
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
not even a reverse warning buzzer
That is usually a pretty good sign that the OBC is bad. Try the obvious first. Disconnect the neg battery cable for 10 min and let it reset.
WalterM6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 02:44 PM   #9
ehampson
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Listen for a click under the floor board by the pedal when you depress it, and if so, listen for a click also from the back of the cart. You need to make sure you here both of them click when you mash the pedal and again when you let off the pedal.

Post a picture of the cart and a picture from under the seat.

Here is a pic of the under seat area, the rear shorts of the cab roof are hollow and act as drain pipes if that’s any help. Tried disconnecting the neg terminal, no change, can’t hear any clicks either!

Old 05-08-2018, 02:45 PM   #10
ehampson
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehampson View Post
Here is a pic of the under seat area, the rear shorts of the cab roof are hollow and act as drain pipes if that’s any help. Tried disconnecting the neg terminal, no change, can’t hear any clicks either!

That should be supports not shorts.

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car