lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-29-2016, 06:51 PM   #11
zoner
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Steeleng Golf Cart Accessories

You mean Steeleng isn't a Chinese-owned company? That was the only reason I chose them for my wheels and tires. Fair price, excellent service and fast shipping.
zoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-29-2016, 07:28 PM   #12
mgray70
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

They are a great company with quality stuff cheaper than most. I just ordered about $800 worth yesterday for my current build I'm working on.
mgray70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2016, 07:32 PM   #13
Clemsoncartguy
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by 270Handiman View Post
I'm not fond of their lift for my model ezgo txt. The tie rod hangs down at the same level as the original axle. Of course, Jakes is about the same.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
I was thinking all the drop axles were about the same. They just basically move the factory mounting points down 5 or 6 inches whatever the lift height is?
Clemsoncartguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2016, 07:35 PM   #14
Clemsoncartguy
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoner View Post
You mean Steeleng isn't a Chinese-owned company? That was the only reason I chose them for my wheels and tires. Fair price, excellent service and fast shipping.
I have a feeling it's the American outlet for Chinese stuff. The old website They use to have listed Steeleng welding and fabricating or something with an address in china. But the store/retail location /warehouse is here in greenville SC.

I will fill you in on weather this is a local person, Chinese American or just some other person who is the American distributer for the company. Or anything inbetween??
Old 04-30-2016, 06:16 AM   #15
kgsc
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

I have not been to the store location yet or purchased anything from them yet but have talked with them. Pretty sure it is what you stated with American store with overseas parts. I'm in Chappells this weekend so may have to stroll up there.
kgsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2016, 07:36 AM   #16
cdressel
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

I confirm that the material (windshields) I ordered were going to be shipped a couple of days late because the containers were late arriving. I received at least two phone calls about the short delay. The person mentioned "the windshields" and "the tires" were in the same container.

I know of few companies in the USA that containerize material for shipping within the USA.

Chuck
cdressel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2016, 06:41 PM   #17
Clemsoncartguy
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Well I looked last night. They are not open on the weekend!!! There store hours are only till 5pm weekdays? So I am within 5 miles of the place and can't go there!!!

I'm wondering if this is really like a retail setup or more like a warehouse with some parts out you can buy...hard to beleive a retail location with such limited hours? Maybe it's just a person or two and trying to get going and don't have a ton of employees?

One of the other huge cart refurbishers in the augusta area is like that...basically a warehouse with parts on display...not a flashy showroom, but just warehouse space with side offices around the room.
Old 04-30-2016, 06:54 PM   #18
Cruise Master
Gone Wild
Club Car

Bought a pair of rear armrests from them. I would give them a two 's up
Cruise Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2016, 07:05 PM   #19
jdixon0631
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Just purchased tires,wheels and a lift kit from them. $490 for dark side 12 inch rims 23inch tires. $165 for 6 inch lift. Cheapest around for sure
jdixon0631 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2016, 09:11 PM   #20
Clemsoncartguy
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdixon0631 View Post
Just purchased tires,wheels and a lift kit from them. $490 for dark side 12 inch rims 23inch tires. $165 for 6 inch lift. Cheapest around for sure
How was the fit and finish on the lift? Did the holes all line up correctly or did you have to ream some out to line up???
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO