lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-12-2018, 04:27 PM   #21
yurtle
Gone Mad
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Grinding/ticking/whining noise

Some poor schmuck was expecting to get parts for his gasser, and got yours. Maybe the eBay seller could let you two swap addresses and handle between y'all and cut out the middleman, to save time.
yurtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-12-2018, 05:26 PM   #22
tyhuck
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

actually, they already resolved the issue. They are sending it out next day shipping, and sending prepaid return labels. I guess that makes up for it a little. Still puts me behind schedule though.
tyhuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2018, 09:43 PM   #23
tyhuck
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

New gears went in on Thursday, got it all buttoned up Friday, and took it for a spin. Good news is, no more grinding. Bad news is that I used an impact on the pan bolts and sheared two of them and stripped another I know, stupid mistake in the name of speed.

The gears make more noise than the old axel, but that is to be expected from what I read. The torque increae is noticeably better going up hills, but the speed decrease is negligible over my old axel setup. Overall I am very pleased with the setup.
tyhuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO