lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-19-2011, 07:41 PM   #11
FIXEROFCARTS
Gone Wild

Default Re: 1990 club car NO REVERSE ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLEEMO View Post
ScottyB were U talking the anti arching micro on the F/R switch this can cause it ?
No anti arching micro on a 1990, just so you know for next time
FIXEROFCARTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-19-2011, 08:07 PM   #12
langstonjones
Gone Wild

Club Car

Those switches are relatively cheap for this particular style cart. I had one priced at $48 last week.
langstonjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 09:31 PM   #13
GLEEMO
just leave me alone

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIXEROFCARTS View Post
No anti arching micro on a 1990, just so you know for next time
Dang no microes at all ???
Have U by chance a diagram of the 1990 U can share
GLEEMO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 09:40 PM   #14
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Fixerofcarts28yrsIknownorethanyoueverwill has his own agenda. It is not helping people fix carts. If it was he could do that easily. Leave him alone. There is no percentage in taunting him. I guess I could have gone out and looked at a 90 cc. My mistake. I have kept one here at the ranch for 3 yrs. and yes like all previous 36v carts it has one micro for F&R.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 03:41 AM   #15
langstonjones
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
Fixerofcarts28yrsIknownorethanyoueverwill has his own agenda. It is not helping people fix carts. If it was he could do that easily. Leave him alone. There is no percentage in taunting him. I guess I could have gone out and looked at a 90 cc. My mistake. I have kept one here at the ranch for 3 yrs. and yes like all previous 36v carts it has one micro for F&R.
Kind of what I was thinking scottyb about the micro. The one I priced last week was for an 83 1/2 (I think) and up. Sure looks like mine has a micro switch.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg FNRswitch.jpeg (21.4 KB, 13 views)
langstonjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 09:07 PM   #16
GLEEMO
just leave me alone

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
Dang I ask for a 1990 diagram and get my A$$ chewed out , I'll do what I can to stay the HE11 out of any thread U'r in
Old 04-20-2011, 09:15 PM   #17
FIXEROFCARTS
Gone Wild

To be clear so no mis information is givin out- no reverse micro and no anti arching micro, but there is one micro but not for the reasons givin.

I understand when you guys hate when Im right, I can tell it just bugs you because your supose to be the "guru" here, but we know the truth, dont we.

Im just helping to make sure someone who doesnt know golf cars doesnt try to follow most of the info your giving out. Now go back and read some more manuals so you can quote out of them and make people think you know something about golf cars.
FIXEROFCARTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 10:08 PM   #18
roady89
nimda
Club Car

Fixer...goodbye. Right or wrong this will be the last time you talk down to people on here. Just because your piss poor attitude ruined other forums you wanna do it here. You get on here long enough to piss people off then run away and hide in your cave like the little bitch you are. Not anymore. Don't like it much when you get talked down to do ya?
roady89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 08:57 AM   #19
GLEEMO
just leave me alone

Club Car

:
Quote:
Originally Posted by roady89 View Post
Fixer...goodbye. Right or wrong this will be the last time you talk down to people on here. Just because your piss poor attitude ruined other forums you wanna do it here. You get on here long enough to piss people off then run away and hide in your cave like the little bitch you are. Not anymore. Don't like it much when you get talked down to do ya?

And it's not even my BD , been hoping for this for 1.25 YEARS

Old 04-21-2011, 09:28 AM   #20
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Happy Birthday Gleemo
Shame of it is the guy knows his golf cart stuff and could be a big contribution to any GC tech forum but he just doesn't know how to conduct himself.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car