lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-22-2012, 06:58 PM   #11
Bwana64
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Need advice for clays cart

That is sweet. Tell me about all your upgrades. Is that a 6" lift?
Bwana64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-22-2012, 07:12 PM   #12
jhood
Not Yet Wild

With decent batteries, you will have no problem doing what you want to do. I would recommend lift kit, wheels, tires, flip rear seat, hd rear springs,baskets, and then go out and use the cart. If you need more power you can add it then but I think you will be completely satisfied without any performance upgrades for your application. We have everything you need including inside and outside baskets that will give you tons of space for carrying all of your equipment. We have had great success with the RHOX lift kits although we do sell Jake's as well. Check out these baskets...

http://www.jasonsgolfcarts.com/Club_...acc-bskt05.htm

http://www.jasonsgolfcarts.com/Club_...acc-bskt25.htm
jhood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 08:01 PM   #13
longhorngolfcarts
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Yes its a 6" allsports a-arm lift...(in my opinion its the only way to go.) Made right here in the great USA. On that cart I went with a 500amp alltrax controller and a 10hp admiral motor,( that is a great combo). But honestly stock precedents have great power. You can buy a $35 motor magnet and get 2-3 mph on the top end.
longhorngolfcarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car