lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-10-2020, 10:42 PM   #1
grinchoffl
Not Yet Wild

Question New 2009 Precedent owner needing assist on lift kit installed

Hey everyone,

Recently got a 2009 precedent IQ as a hand me down from my brother in law. Started upgrading parts and replacing oem items based on wear. My ask is related to the lift kit installed. The front is a ASM labeled kit but the rear setup is quirky imo and I need some validation from the seasoned vets here. Th ASM part # listed is 1025945 and doing a search got me zilch. For the rear setup I attached 2 pics for the connecting ends of the springs. Personally it has me questioning the weight being properly distributed with a full payload of riders and if this setup looks ok but is an old format? I suspect it's a 6" kit based on 23x12 tires and available clearance. Thanks in advance everyone!!!

Nick
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20200910_224312.jpg (121.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 20200910_223000.jpg (192.4 KB, 0 views)
grinchoffl is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car