lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-01-2012, 03:07 PM   #1
lop
Not Yet Wild

Default drive seat cover install.

i just purchased some seat covers for my 2007 yamaha drive and noticed that the old ones are glued on and cannot be removed from the hard plastic behind them unless you rip it out. do i need to purchase glue to install the new covers or simply install over the old ones as well as the hard plastic behind them. thanks.
lop is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-01-2012, 09:14 PM   #2
craig tn
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Default Re: drive seat cover install.

I installed over the plastic. It takes a very hd stapler to go thru te plastic on te drive.
craig tn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 07:08 AM   #3
Dave in VA
maintaining a low profile

Yamaha

Not sure if there is any difference in the seats, but here's how it went on my G16.

http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/desig...r-install.html
Dave in VA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 07:35 AM   #4
lop
Not Yet Wild

thanks for input guys. dave the seats are different. mine has a harder plastic on the back of them. i would like to figure out a way to remove them from the plastic and reglue them once i am don. would anyone know the type of glue that i would need and where i could get it from. thanks once again
lop is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha