lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-19-2014, 08:57 AM   #21
panteramatt
Gone Wild
Yamaha

Default Re: Yamaha Gas Cart

How come Im never this lucky?
panteramatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-19-2014, 09:03 AM   #22
cgtech
Over This Interview Is...

Yamaha

I believe the model is a G-20, yes it is from yamaha specialty vehicles, built streched. It is most similar to a G-16 with a streched frame. I dont think it was originally lifted.
cgtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 09:26 AM   #23
MudHog
South LA Coonass
Yamaha

Picture of the tag that is under the rear seat showing G22A. Would the stretch be from a G22A and the front half be from another model?

MudHog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 12:10 PM   #24
cgtech

Yamaha

Dont put too much faith in the sticker on the easily changed body, base everything off the serial number. Does it have rack and pinion steering, or a conventional steering box? Also, any cart based off a g-22 would have a brake pedal with a parking brake latch only in the corner, not all the way across the top of the pedal.
Old 03-19-2014, 02:33 PM   #25
MudHog
South LA Coonass
Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgtech View Post
Dont put too much faith in the sticker on the easily changed body, base everything off the serial number. Does it have rack and pinion steering, or a conventional steering box? Also, any cart based off a g-22 would have a brake pedal with a parking brake latch only in the corner, not all the way across the top of the pedal.
10-4

Now I'm really anxious to get it home. I remember looking at the pedals and seeing they were aluminum, but can't say for sure on the parking brake latch.

Waiting for the guy to repair a hydraulic cyclinder on this front end loader. If it would roll, I'd just come-a-long it onto the trailer.
Old 03-21-2014, 10:37 AM   #26
MudHog
South LA Coonass
Yamaha

Just got word from the guy that we can load the cart tomorrow around noon using the loader!!!!

Is it tomorrow yet?
Old 03-22-2014, 08:23 PM   #27
MudHog
South LA Coonass
Yamaha

Yamaha cart is now in my possession. Guy said I can have it free on one condition, when I get it running, I take him and his wife for a ride on it around my property. I said no problem with that. I have a total of 8 tire/wheels. 6 are 12" and 2 are 10". 4 of the 12" are grey with the holes (will be my matching set). 2 of the 12" are white and solid. The 2 10" are black and solid. One rear shock doesn't match the rest is it has a long spring and the spring is red. The other 3 appear to be OEM as they all match.

Made it safely home.

Cart does have a Jake's Lift Kit.

Serial Number located on the left side of the front plastics. Is this a 2006 serial number?

Picture of tag on engine.

Thinking that there is something missing here with the bare electrical connectors and nothing matches up to one another.

Old 03-22-2014, 11:09 PM   #28
cgtech

Yamaha

You are missing voltage regulator, solenoid, and ignition kill relay. Looks like it is G-22
Old 03-23-2014, 10:15 AM   #29
MudHog
South LA Coonass
Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgtech View Post
You are missing voltage regulator, solenoid, and ignition kill relay. Looks like it is G-22
Brake pedal does have the Park level just in the upper left corner of the brake pedal.

Time to start looking for the regulator, solenoid and relay.
Old 03-23-2014, 04:45 PM   #30
ttcfan4476
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Cool machine.

Sent from my SCH-R960 using Tapatalk 2
ttcfan4476 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha