lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-10-2017, 03:43 PM   #1
cmac223
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Default Troubleshooting question for g16e controller

It's a 97 Yamaha g16e 36v. My dad put new batteries in it about 2 years ago and it died on him shortly after. I have charged the batteries and started with the solenoid. There is no click with the key on and gas pedal pressed. I don't have voltage on the 2 small terminals. What are the steps for checking the controller? It's an after market( navitas ctl 2111) Any help will be greatly appreciated
cmac223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2017, 10:09 AM   #2
cmac223
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Default Re: Troubleshooting question for g16e controller

After some digging on the internet, I found a blown fuse. So, was able to determine that the solenoid is bad. I ordered a new one that should be here today so hopefully that'll get it going.
cmac223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha