lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-10-2020, 06:09 PM   #1
hawgsalot
Getting Wild

Default Help..Alltrax xct 400 and Admiral Mot A2

Ok guys finishing up this install and got a few issues and questions...

Alltrax installed and wired correctly, turn the key and controller goes to solid green light, ready to operate.

First I unplugged the negative side of the pack Hooked the alltrax to computer running windows 10. Opened the program, it saw the controller and when I went to load the field map for new motor, the program kept loosing controller contact and the program would go blank (not seeing any controller)?

I then hooked the pack back up turned the key on opened the program, saw the controller and I believe I got the field map loaded, it said loaded but how do I know for sure? I don't really understand where its supposed to show in the program per the instructions?

I tried the same procedure on the firmware update but it keeps losing the controller and it gets stuck in programming mode, solid red light on controller and the program goes blank?

What am I missing frustrating...Keep in mind the motor isn't in yet so there is no motor hooked up, the wires are hooked to the controller only.

Any help greatly appreciated.
hawgsalot is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-25-2020, 03:55 PM   #2
jakesnake27
Gone Wild

Default Re: Help..Alltrax xct 400 and Admiral Mot A2

Strange; do you have the latest version of the Alltrax ToolKit software installed?
jakesnake27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 04:48 PM   #3
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Help..Alltrax xct 400 and Admiral Mot A2

The controller can be bench programmed. Whoever sold you the package should have done this. The field map shows at the bottom of the opening screen in BOLD print.
Sometime my anit-virus will interfere with the program... try disabling the virus protection to upgrade the control. Also note. THe upgrade being offered has to do with running the BT module. If you do not run the BT module you do nto need the update.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car