lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-23-2011, 09:29 PM   #11
jimg
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Re: Front wheel toe-in?

9% State income tax...
jimg is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-24-2011, 09:05 AM   #12
OLD MEC
Gone Wild

Club Car

JIMG-As a late citizen of Oregon ( Salem Area from 1938-2000 ) I can tell you that they get the money out of you one way or the other? Here in Texas I pay no school tax once I am past 65, I get a vets deduction for about another 15 %, AND I get a ? discount for ( HOMESTEADING IN TEXAS ), and if I could prove my VA disablity I would get another 10%-15% but we do pay a 6??% tax on almost everything?
Oregon used to make all property owners pay school taxes and everything else they can think of. In Oregon we paid over $2500 a year property taxes and here in Texas our taxes on near same home are less than $250. Oregon had cheap auto licensing fees, but Texas charges over $200 a year for license plate renewel.
Guess it all come out in the wash???
OLD MEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 06:00 PM   #13
GLEEMO
just leave me alone

Club Car

Yep TN no State income tax , but the city/county sales tax is from 10% - 13% depending on location %^&*.

NC sales tax is 6.75 here, and 7% state income tax, and property taxes are ^ and then there is a personal property tax , wheel tax, inspection fees, and it goes on and on and on
GLEEMO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 11:54 AM   #14
BEARCATJER
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

I have a 2005 Precedent and have recently noticed my front tires are not wearing evenly.I had this problem when I first bought this cart in JAN 2008, and my local dealer replaced the tires and adjusted the toe in or out. Im not a mechanical guy,but Im not stupid either, so I figure if I can find instructions on how to adjust the toe in or out I might be able to do it myself and get a few more months out of these tires. I currently have it jacked up and am going to rotate the tires from front to rear as the rear are in better shape although not great. I know there is a nut of some type on the front which you turn in one direction or another to make the adjustment. I assume you need the front end up in the air to do that properly (?) but i'm not sure.
Is there a video or a how to somewhere which explains how to adjust the toe in or out that i could follow? Worst case is i have to buy new tires,but I might get another year out of these Kenda Pro Tour tires.
Thanks to anyone who can help me.I appreciate it.
BEARCATJER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 12:15 PM   #15
rib33024

BEARCATJER

Some thing like this--

rib33024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 01:44 PM   #16
BEARCATJER
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Thank you for the quick and educating response. Since i sent my earlier message i have completed rotating the tires...front to back ..on each side. I am now ready to see if i can understand what you told me and do it correctly. When i stand in front of the cart and look at the front tires/wheels , it looks to me like the right tire is pointing outward to the right..if i were sitting in the cart..while the left front tire looks very straight.Im starting to wonder if my problem is the toe in/out which your diagram shows makes the top and bottom of each tire point more inward or outward,whereas my whole right front wheel/tire is sitting straight like the right one is.I'm probably not describing this in an understandable way,but I'll go out and see what I can figure out using your instructions and go from there.
We have had some bumpy cart path problems at our golf course so maybe i have gone over those a few too many times at my usual too fast speed.

Thanks again.
BEARCATJER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 06:21 AM   #17
beckett1911
Not Yet Wild

200 on tags ! What do u drive?
I'm in Texas too and my 3/4 ton was less
Than 100
beckett1911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car