lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-31-2011, 06:11 PM   #1
LarryLive
Gone Wild

Default Plowmans Carts

Guys I stopped by Plowmans today basically to give Don a few words of encouragement about his recent break ins. Don lost @ 20,000.00 dollars in both carts and inventory. While I was there he told me to take one of his carts out for a run. The cart was a stock G22 with the 301 engine but with Don's high performance cam kit. All I can say is WOW! This thing hit over 40mph in no time. I am a Yamaha Electric guy but if the campground I am at allowed gas carts I would have 1 of these today. Give Don a yell about this combo, I promise you you won't be dissapointed.
LarryLive is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-31-2011, 06:30 PM   #2
Yamasaki
Getting Wild
Yamaha

Default Re: Plowmans Carts

how much do they cost ? dont see it on his website. Also how was the low in power?
Yamasaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 06:40 PM   #3
LarryLive
Gone Wild

You will have to talk to Don about the pricing. The cart I drove had both excellent low end and top end power.
LarryLive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 07:23 PM   #4
sho305
Vegas modded 420

Yamaha

That sucks, lots of banks/etc getting hit here too. That is what happens when you make people poor with a dead economy. Last I looked we were #4 for that. Never heard nothing but good about him.
sho305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 04:56 AM   #5
Mike D
Gone Wild
Yamaha

We recently had a run of stolen cars at one of the fire stations for the department that I work for. The reply from the city was that the could not afford to supply any security cameras or gates due to cut backs...interesting.

I recently bought and installed the clutch power kit from Plowmans due to a recent lift kit install, and I was very impressed with the quality of the craftsmanship, along with the performance gain. My next Plowmans purcahse will probably be the remaining pieces of the hot setup, along with a cam. I just need to convince my wife that we need that instead of a new TV.
Mike D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 07:06 AM   #6
sho305
Vegas modded 420

Yamaha

MI is a mess, on the news yesterday they said they caught some guys and trying to figure out how many places they robbed including gas stations/etc. Maybe one day they will figure out a service economy sucks when you have no manufacturing people to service.

Yeah plowmans has great products, he tests everything he sells. This is first I have heard of a cam some people had a custom one made in the past but was expensive. Hope he had insurance.
sho305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 07:56 AM   #7
spriddle
Admin

Yamaha

Plowmans has great products. I don't think I've ever heard anything negative about them ever! Couldn't ask for nicer people either.

spriddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha