lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-30-2010, 03:04 PM   #1
NoTyme
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Thumbs down RXV trailer hitch is worthless

I received a trailer hitch that I purchased online from a place called Just Golf Carts and from the start the install was a nightmare.
First the directions tell you to drill a hole in the plastic to access a nut welded into the frame... They didn't tell you that you had to cut away plastic about some 8 or 9 square inches of it to get the hitch to fit up snug to the frame. Then when its all installed if you put some pressure on the tongue, say about 30 pounds, it slides down, pivoting on the 2 bolts holding it to the frame, and puts a bind on the two inner bolts that it attaches to in the plastic bumper.
Not only did I have to hack up my new cart I have a bumper hitch that not worth a crap... and the seller can only apologize. That was 80 bucks out the window...
NoTyme is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO