lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-31-2021, 08:07 PM   #1
madscientistmike
Not Yet Wild

Default F/R switch

Does anyone have a wiring schematic for the f/r switch on a 2005 gas ezgo txt, it’s behind the shifter on my cart but no wires are hooked up to it. I’m installing a storm body and would like to get it to work so the reverse lights work.

Thanks
Mike
madscientistmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-01-2021, 07:35 AM   #2
trig123
Vintage tech
E-Z-GO

Default Re: F/R switch

Quote:
Originally Posted by madscientistmike View Post
Does anyone have a wiring schematic for the f/r switch on a 2005 gas ezgo txt, it’s behind the shifter on my cart but no wires are hooked up to it. I’m installing a storm body and would like to get it to work so the reverse lights work.

Thanks
Mike
Its on this website but here you go anyway.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2005 wiring.jpg (113.5 KB, 0 views)
trig123 is online now   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO