lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-03-2011, 09:34 PM   #1
Cecilt
Not Yet Wild

Default Is a '93 a good year for Yamaha and is this one a good deal

Looking to spend under $2k and not really do anything to the cart. We mainly want to use it to eliminate rental expense at Ocean Lakes 3 weeks a year which runs over $700/year. I figured I could pick up something up for under $2k and be better off than spending $700+ per year to rent. Unfortunately I would only use the cart for these 3 weeks and the rest of the time it would sit in the shed. Any opinions on yamahas, years or a restored cart like this is appreciated. Oh, the seats look pink but they are red. tks

http://http://greensboro.craigslist....341498938.html
Cecilt is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha