lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-28-2008, 05:36 PM   #1
inline6power
Getting Wild

Default noobie needs help

ok guys bear with me as i am new to this site. what i got a is an ez go electrion textron cart. its a reagen dc motor style cart. not to to sure on the year but i know its newer than 94. what i am after is the largest most inexpensive lift i can get. i have seen axle drop liift kits 7 inch for 280 bucks. wanted to know if that includes everything and is it a true bolt on kit or is there other stuff i have to get or fabricate? also is there anything larger than that thats pretty cheap?
inline6power is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-28-2008, 10:06 PM   #2
roady89
nimda
Club Car

Default Re: noobie needs help

Sorry man, big lifts and the word cheap don't go together. I don't know what lift your talking about but 26" tires will fit a 7" lift. If you use 26" tires your controller will fry because it simply will not handle the amps required to pull those larger tires.
roady89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO