lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-16-2016, 12:23 PM   #51
Timinator
Not Yet Wild
Mixed Breed

Default Re: Inside An MCOR 01-04 DS

I had a MCOR1 in my HuntVe. Think the cart was an '09. Replaced it with a new one and that lasted just a few months before acting whacky. I put in the MCOR4 Retofit kid and in all absolute honesty, my cart is faster than it's ever been, actually 2 MPH faster. For the money, I wish I'd done this the day I bought the cart. Sooo much better, smoother, quicker, faster. What a difference. You can rebuild the old ones all you want, but they still don't compare to the new part.
Timinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-16-2016, 07:57 PM   #52
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timinator View Post
I had a MCOR1 in my HuntVe. Think the cart was an '09. Replaced it with a new one and that lasted just a few months before acting whacky. I put in the MCOR4 Retofit kid and in all absolute honesty, my cart is faster than it's ever been, actually 2 MPH faster. For the money, I wish I'd done this the day I bought the cart. Sooo much better, smoother, quicker, faster. What a difference. You can rebuild the old ones all you want, but they still don't compare to the new part.
I agree with you. Another thing I'd like to add is that any new MCOR1 that you buy online today is an aftermarket clone. The factory quit making them years ago.
TahoeDawgZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 11:46 AM   #53
HarryT
Gone Wild

Tahoe Dawg;
I have about 10 MCOR 4's that I took out of our Old fleet of carts that were acting up. Do you have any need for them?
HarryT
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 05:15 PM   #54
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Tahoe Dawg;
I have about 10 MCOR 4's that I took out of our Old fleet of carts that were acting up. Do you have any need for them?
HarryT
The MCOR4s were acting up? Or the cars were acting up with other issues?
Old 03-17-2017, 07:27 PM   #55
HarryT
Gone Wild

Our fleet of 2012s I believe had MCOR 3 s originally. When the carts were a year old they started hesitating under power. Club Car sent a tech to our shop and he diagnosed bad MCORs and replaced about 10 of them that were acting up with MCOR 4s. That solved the problem. A little later we had more carts dropping out, so they came and replaced more. Again a little later we had more problems and they came and replaced them in my whole fleet. A year or so later it started again and they came in and replaced them in the whole fleet again. When they were three years old it started again and we were getting ready to trade them in so they sent me a box full to replace them with until we traded. I had to replace about 10 of them before we traded and I sent the rest back. They told me to throw the rest away. I still have them in a box but as far as I know they are bad.
HarryT
Old 03-17-2017, 09:03 PM   #56
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

Quote:
Our fleet of 2012s I believe had MCOR 3 s originally. When the carts were a year old they started hesitating under power. Club Car sent a tech to our shop and he diagnosed bad MCORs and replaced about 10 of them that were acting up with MCOR 4s. That solved the problem. A little later we had more carts dropping out, so they came and replaced more. Again a little later we had more problems and they came and replaced them in my whole fleet. A year or so later it started again and they came in and replaced them in the whole fleet again. When they were three years old it started again and we were getting ready to trade them in so they sent me a box full to replace them with until we traded. I had to replace about 10 of them before we traded and I sent the rest back. They told me to throw the rest away. I still have them in a box but as far as I know they are bad.
HarryT
I gotcha. I'm afraid there's not a market for those things if they're not new. Another forum member may be interested though so they can open it up and try and repair it. Thanks for asking sir.
Old 03-24-2017, 12:01 PM   #57
HarryT
Gone Wild

What is the going retail price on a new MCOR 4 now?
Thanks;
HarryT
Old 03-24-2017, 04:16 PM   #58
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

Quote:
What is the going retail price on a new MCOR 4 now?
Thanks;
HarryT
We can't post prices on the forum, but most site sponsors have links to their online stores in their signature.
Old 03-24-2017, 04:18 PM   #59
2016CTD
Gone Wild
Club Car

Another words order it from David at Revolution Golf Cars. Click the link in his signature!
2016CTD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 04:20 PM   #60
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2016CTD View Post
Another words order it from David at Revolution Golf Cars. Click the link in his signature!
Sounds like a great idea.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car