lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-02-2010, 01:32 PM   #1
contender
Not Yet Wild

Default Upgrades on Precedent (golf carts 101)!!!!

I am looking at buying a 06' club car precedent and just have no clue on how much money I am looking at spending to get the cart like I want. The guy wants 2K for the cart with 4 month old batteries. I would like to put a lift kit on it (not sure which kind yet any suggestions would be greatful!), tires and rims, rear seat that will fold down and will I need to upgrade the controller? Like I said I know nothing about these carts and need any info y'all would be willing to share..... I am wanting to use this cart as a hunting vehicle and around my neighborhood. Also, what do I need to look for on this cart when I go check it out? What can go wrong with these carts? Like I said, I really know nothing about a golf cart and I think a lot of you guys can help me out!! Thanks in advanced!!! Greg
contender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 02:31 PM   #2
rib33024

Default Re: Upgrades on Precedent (golf carts 101)!!!!

Ok so what do you have ??

I guess it's an electric cart??--what volts and what batteries
rib33024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 04:37 PM   #3
contender
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Upgrades on Precedent (golf carts 101)!!!!

I see I posted in wrong forum... I moved the thread but it is 48 volts with trojan batteries. Thanks
contender is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car