lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-04-2009, 10:19 AM   #1
NewCartGuy
Not Yet Wild

Default Best Price on Jakes Lifts

Hello, I am getting ready to lift my G2 and am searching for the best price on long travel jakes lift kits. I would like to purchase everything as a combo, lift kit, wheels and tires together.
Any info would really appreciated.
NewCartGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-04-2009, 11:28 AM   #2
ads245
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Default Re: Best Price on Jakes Lifts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewCartGuy View Post
Hello, I am getting ready to lift my G2 and am searching for the best price on long travel jakes lift kits. I would like to purchase everything as a combo, lift kit, wheels and tires together.
Any info would really appreciated.
Most dealers charge $50 dollars over, what the actual price is. Give Jake's a call, by cutting out the middle man it comes to the cheapest price possible new. Jake's is top quality. The link is below.

http://www.jakescarts.com/index.shtml
ads245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 12:13 PM   #3
roady89
nimda
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by ads245 View Post
Most dealers charge $50 dollars over, what the actual price is. Give Jake's a call, by cutting out the middle man it comes to the cheapest price possible new. Jake's is top quality. The link is below.

http://www.jakescarts.com/index.shtml
How do you know what the actual price is? Are you a Jakes dealer? Most, if not All manufacturers have a MSRP. If they don't follow their own MSRP then they are screwing their dealers over. In fact, this is why they have an MSRP; so the playing feild is level.
roady89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 01:12 PM   #4
ads245
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by roady89 View Post
How do you know what the actual price is? Are you a Jakes dealer? Most, if not All manufacturers have a MSRP. If they don't follow their own MSRP then they are screwing their dealers over. In fact, this is why they have an MSRP; so the playing feild is level.
No, but different dealers mark up their prices much higher than others, the site sponsors have the best price though.
ads245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 10:01 PM   #5
dirtysouth
Gone Wild

Club Car

Smile Re: Best Price on Jakes Lifts

Quote:
Originally Posted by roady89 View Post
dirtysouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 10:31 PM   #6
porkchop
Not Yet Wild

Try www.golfcartgiant.com I just bought one for an ezgo, it was under 700 with shipping.
porkchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 06:20 AM   #7
NewCartGuy
Not Yet Wild

Thanks, Golfcartgiant.com by far has the best price, unfortunatly his site does not show the kit for the G2. I emailed them to see if they could get one though.
NewCartGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 10:42 AM   #8
essness
Not your usual outlaw

Yamaha

Pay very close attention to the shipping charges. Alot of times you can get a great deal on the part, but they are making their money on the shipping.

As I have priced parts with different dealers I have found EC, http://www.everythingcarts.com/ to be very reasonable with shipping.

Just my 2 cents
essness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 10:37 PM   #9
JFritzsd
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

I have looked at many sites for the G9 that I want to lift and the cheapest that i have found is approximately $300 for the Jakes 6" lift. I am working on an ebay buy it now auctions and I will post the results or success or failure to purchase.
JFritzsd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 11:32 PM   #10
JFritzsd
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Tires, rims and lift as a combo kit from Jakes Carts LLC seems to be the best deal for the Yamaha G9 that I am working on. They were very accomodating and answered all of my questions on the phone. Very smooth and I hope the install will go as well as the purchase. 12" rims, 23X10.5X12 tires, and 6" lift for $850. I think that was a very good deal from what I have seen and I have been looking all winter.
JFritzsd is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha