lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-25-2014, 12:46 PM   #1
shrpshtr
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default EZGO Power Wise 28115 G04 charger question

Experts...I have a question.

I have a Power Wise 28115 G04 charger I use to charge my cart. (Details in signature) You could say I am running an "unconventional" battery pack. (6 - 12v batteries in parallel series) I was discussing charging with an electrician and he raised a couple of interesting points. The one that most peaked my interest was concerning the amount of charge each battery gets from the charger. The skinny of it was that my batteries should read about 13.3-13.5v per battery. Of course, mine only ready 12.8-12.9 per battery. He believes because of this disparity (and made a compelling argument) my batteries aren't being fully charged and it is affecting the life and performance I get out of them. So, my question is specific to the charger's capability. Can I change a setting to allow it to charge each battery to the 13.3 - 13.5 range? Of course, I couldn't find a manual online for this particular charger or I could have saved myself a lot of typing...

Thanks in advance.

shrp
shrpshtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-25-2014, 03:19 PM   #2
shrpshtr
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Power Wise 28115 G04 charger question

Sorry all, I have no idea how I posted this in the Electric Yamaha forum. Can someone move it to the EZGO forum for me please? Thanks.

shrp
shrpshtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha