lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-23-2014, 08:24 AM   #31
fildogg
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Hunting cart accessories

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotmud10 View Post
Fildogg...how much did your dip run you if you don't mind me asking? I see the kit price but I'm not going to build my own tank and learn the process for the small number of dips I'd do.
its hard to say, they did almost everything i could get off, but did it in about three different times, so to be honest i haven't totaled it up. But they did things that can't be vinyled, because of curves and textures, for example, my cup holder, and scuff pads. and its much more durable. They also have some txt bodies in stock. Give the owner Stephen a call, he will be glad to talk to you, extremely nice guy.

fildogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO