lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-16-2014, 11:49 AM   #21
JohnnieB
Techno-Nerd

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Estimating what your cart's range is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportcoupe View Post
Oh that's right, I remember now from your rpm calculator.

What OS are you running? Quattro Pro is MS based isn't it?

Pirates don't care who actually makes the software.
The computer I use on-line runs XP Home (Some things are nearly unavoidable. ) on an AMD Athlon 7550 dual core clocked at 2.51GHz.

The computer SWMBO and I use for photo and music stuff, runs XP Pro and has a quad core AMD microprocessor.

The laptop we take with us on roadtrips runs Win-7 Pro and has a AMD qual Core.

I also have a old laptop that runs Win-95C on an Intel CPU, but it was a freebee from work. (IT didn't want it back when they upgraded my work laptop several years before I retired, so I still have it.)

Most of my software is licensed or public domain, but having a son that is a software engineer does come in handy at times.
JohnnieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-16-2014, 12:27 PM   #22
JohnnieB
Techno-Nerd

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Estimating what your cart's range is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yurtle View Post
I actually own a legal copy of Office 2013, when they offered it for $9.99 to government employees, and allow it to be installed on two machines.

I've run Linux several times, but all peripherals don't offer Linux drivers, and it takes a while to really learn how to get the most out of it. I also used Open Office for a while.
I tried Linux a while back and also ran into the problems with peripherals you mentioned as well as compatibility issues with some of the software I use, so I went back to Windows.

I have an unlocked copy (Corporate License) of MS Office 2007 around here someplace, but prefer WordPerfect Office and even though my teaching credentials haven't been used in thirty something years, they are still valid enough that Corel (WordPerfect's parent corporation) almost pays me to use their software.
JohnnieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO