lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-22-2014, 09:59 PM   #11
Great white north
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: TXT 36 v state of charge meter

I would say a set of new batts are in your future go with the highest amp/ hour battery you can afford preferable six volt , or maybe its time to go all out and upgrade to 48 volt
For long run times and increased speed
Great white north is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-23-2014, 06:24 AM   #12
radioman
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylormademan View Post
Thanks for that, I could have a battery problem but the cart isn't showing a change in performance but then again the batteries are stamped A8 = Jan 2008
Now that you know what is going on with the indicator I would run it until it almost had to be pulled home. You have obviously taken care of the batteries so get the maximum use out of them. Continue to keep them watered and when the time comes replace them with whatever kind of batteries lasted six years.
radioman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 03:12 PM   #13
taylormademan
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by radioman View Post
Now that you know what is going on with the indicator I would run it until it almost had to be pulled home. You have obviously taken care of the batteries so get the maximum use out of them. Continue to keep them watered and when the time comes replace them with whatever kind of batteries lasted six years.

Thanks radioman, I'm going to do what you suggest , as a set of T105 trojan batteries here in Australia is around $1300.
taylormademan is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO