lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-31-2009, 03:37 PM   #1
Chrisspy
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Default Lift kit for a 2000 DS Club Cart

Im new to the cart hobby and I was wondering who makes a good 6inch lift kit. This cart is going to be used around a camp site and it will not see any off roading, just want to make this cart look unique.
Chrisspy is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-31-2009, 05:55 PM   #2
oxfordlawn
just hangin' around

Club Car

Default Re: Lift kit for a 2000 DS Club Cart

If this helps at all, after a lot of research and pricing and site sponsor consideration--For my 97 DS--I went with the Allsports 6" supersport lift, also ordered Heavy Duty rear springs and 22" AllTrail tires. I went with the supersport lift because after talking to the owner of Allsport on this forum, we decided for the little extra money($50) to get the full front suspension makeover with the supersport kit, apparently they handle and steer better than just a spindle lift. So I figured for the $50, I would just do it right the first time.
I ordered everything thru Radical Golf Carts, also a site sponsor, and they were very easy to deal with on the phone and can give them a good reccomendation. Nothing to say bad about other site sponsors, honestly, I chose Radical for pricing and free shipping offer.
And theres my 2 cents worth
oxfordlawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 01:30 PM   #3
Extractor
Gone Wild

Club Car

I agree with Ox. You can't go wrong with the Allsports lifts. I got the 6" long travel Allsports lift and couldn't be happier. I don't see much offroading but it definitely has a unique look. Steering is great, very smooth ride (until the rear wheels hit the bump)... (I too got mine through Radical BTW).
Good luck.
Extractor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 02:50 PM   #4
lockman1
What the ....?

Club Car

I'll 3rd that one!

The All Sports Super Sport Lift is an excellent lift, and reasonably priced!

Wait... what???
The owner???... I thought he was just some "schmuck" at the loading dock!

(Just kidding DS! )
lockman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car