lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-09-2022, 12:53 PM   #1
chazdo2
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Default 36 volt ez go/ curtis controller wont move

The solonoid clicks, I have the correct voltages from accelerator box. I have the pack voltage when i push the pedal the solonoid clicks but the voltage between B- and B+ stays at pack voltage. I read its suppose to go to zero. Im at a loss. It doesnt appear to have a run tow switch anywhere I can find. Cant find the year of the cart due to no tag anywhere I can find Looks pretty new.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg thumbnail (1).jpg (33.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg thumbnail (2).jpg (24.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg thumbnail (97).jpg (23.7 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg thumbnail.jpg (33.9 KB, 0 views)
chazdo2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO