lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-04-2022, 09:31 AM   #1
Footloose
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default EXGO RXV voltage meter

I have a 2014 EZGO RXV. The dash fuel gauge (voltage meter) will drop to near zero after a few minutes of operation. I have replaced this meter (E-Z-GO Part Number 612314 Fuel Meter) with a new one. It still does the same thing. The voltage will drop off after a few minutes. I have hooked up another volt meter straight from the batteries. That meter does not drop off so I have a good solid stable voltage to the controller. That control is a CURTIS 1206AC-5201 Motor Controller for EzGo RXV Golf Cart 48 Volt AC. Can you help determine why the fuel meter drops off?
Footloose is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-04-2022, 10:08 AM   #2
usgicollector
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: EXGO RXV voltage meter

That reading is coming from the controller itself. That fuel gauge is being told that from the controller. Most of us do what you did, run direct wires from the battery pack to a dedicated voltage meter. I use the one in my signature.

I do winters in Punta Gorda.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2FIVESOCMeter.jpg (273.0 KB, 0 views)
usgicollector is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dash fuel gauge
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO