lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-08-2022, 03:43 PM   #841
Bmacmt
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Bombardier NEV owner exchange

Here are some pics of how I mounted the engine. I mounted a 150cc Kayo 3 speed semi-automatic. Its mounted where the battery tray was located. I mounted a back piece to the back battery tray mounts and the front to the tunnel mounts. I welded on two bullet hinges to connect the frame. Hopefully the pics make sense.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20210719_152227.jpg (197.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 20210719_152240.jpg (188.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 20220419_172658.jpg (193.8 KB, 0 views)
Bmacmt is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-09-2022, 02:39 PM   #842
Gocarman
Not Yet Wild

Looks great! Got any finished pics? and how is the power in the 150cc?
Gocarman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2022, 10:09 PM   #843
dingdangit
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmacmt View Post
I have a 97 model that was a non-runner, multiple parts missing, that I converted to gas.
Fun project but realized later that the speed sensor is not in the diff.
Tried to contact Peacock but they only look up by part number, which I don't have...

If any of you have the part number for the speed sensor, would you mind sharing? Or if there is one someone found that is compatible, that'd be even better....
Parts manual shows a Speed Sensor Kit (speed sensor & bracket). Part number 000 046 and is Item #11 on page 01-9 of the Electrical System section.
dingdangit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2022, 12:31 PM   #844
Bmacmt
Not Yet Wild

Thanks dingdangit!
I called peacock with that number and they don't list that part number. I have read this forum twice (at least) and did not know of a parts manual. I have the PDF of the shop manual from this site and page 3-1-9 is a troubleshooting for electrical but I don't see the part numbers there. Is the parts manual the same as a shop manual?

Also, I added additional pics to my profile on what I did in my conversion. Still working out issues but does run. I need to figure out the speed sensor issue as the electrics won't stay on.
Bmacmt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2022, 09:33 PM   #845
duke_of_PR
Not Yet Wild

I found a Master Cylinder for $23.79 at Rock Auto.
https://www.rockauto.com/en/moreinfo...t=1836&jsn=263
It's originally for a 1968-1982 FIAT 124. I also ordered a cylinder repair kit for a 1984-1985 NISSAN 200SX for $1.56 each. I couldn't find the correct wheel cylinder or the shoes, so I will have to buy the ones from nevaccesories.com if the repair kit doesn't work.
duke_of_PR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2022, 02:10 PM   #846
Hazelhoff
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by justdoug View Post
I have a complete service manual for the Bombardier. It has the electronic and mechanical trouble shooting guide with test procedures, how and what to test, all the mechanical disassembly and assembly procedures with all specifications, complete electrical schematic and wiring diagram right down to how to drive the Bombardier. I have both the service manual and user guide in two three ring binders. If your interested let me know.

Doug
dougjoan@cox.net
Doug, I recently purchased a NEV, I guess it’s a ‘97. What would it take to het a copy of your manuals ?

Henk
Hazelhoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2022, 02:26 PM   #847
glindo
Not Yet Wild

Hello,

I hope all is well. I am getting an Error Code 3,1 (Pre-Charge Fault), the cluster indicator blinks 3 times, pauses, then blinks 3 times again. The cluster was replaced a few years ago, I recently replace the Solenoid Contractor and the pre-charge resistor, but still, get the Error Code 3,1.

I recently shipped my Curtis Controller 1509-1212 in for testing and diagnostics to FSIP (Flight Systems Industrial Products), they are a Curtis Partner Authorized Service Center. I hope I don't need a replacement controller.

Has anybody experienced this issue and how did you resolve it?

Thanks
glindo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2022, 07:41 PM   #848
ewpwbwi
Getting Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by duke_of_PR View Post
I found a Master Cylinder for $23.79 at Rock Auto.
https://www.rockauto.com/en/moreinfo...t=1836&jsn=263
It's originally for a 1968-1982 FIAT 124. I also ordered a cylinder repair kit for a 1984-1985 NISSAN 200SX for $1.56 each. I couldn't find the correct wheel cylinder or the shoes, so I will have to buy the ones from nevaccesories.com if the repair kit doesn't work.

See post 254 for cylinders
ewpwbwi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2022, 01:19 PM   #849
ewpwbwi
Getting Wild

this is the place that rebuilds controllers http://fsip.biz/
ewpwbwi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2023, 10:22 AM   #850
Scott Dick
Not Yet Wild

It’s a shame this link has gone silent.
Scott Dick is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts