lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart News and Events > Announcements
Announcements Important information concerning the forum and members.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-01-2011, 10:28 PM   #1
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Default Welcome Nivel Golf Cart Parts

Everybody welcome Nivel golf cart parts, The Worlds' biggest golf cart part dealer.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-02-2011, 03:43 AM   #2
oletop
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Welcome Nivel Golf Cart Parts

Scotty, I looked at the sponsors and did not see them. Do they not have a banner yet?
oletop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 07:01 AM   #3
roady89
nimda
Club Car

No, Nivel does not have an ad on BGW. They bought Everything Carts. Unfortunately, when a sponsor pays James for a years worth of ads your legally obligated to provide it. Anyhow...heck of a thing to do to your dealers. Does anyone remember all the changes they were NOT going to make.....I know people who lost their jobs....LOTS of them don't have jobs now.

I heard rumor the government was investigating for Anti trust law violations. Dealers have said if they drop ship from Nivel THEIR customers gets their packages in a BU box? Also heard people who have never ordered from BU get BU catalogs. I wonder if they are using their dealers drop ship addresses to send those catalogs? Hmmm, makes you wonder. Parts on Nivels dealer only site listed for more than what BU sells it for retail? I've seen that first hand. Amongst many other things.
roady89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 08:33 AM   #4
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Actually I was referring to Plum Quik's new 7000 parts golf cart parts catalog.
Old 09-02-2011, 09:32 AM   #5
rabbitreborn
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by roady89 View Post
No, Nivel does not have an ad on BGW. They bought Everything Carts. Unfortunately, when a sponsor pays James for a years worth of ads your legally obligated to provide it. Anyhow...heck of a thing to do to your dealers. Does anyone remember all the changes they were NOT going to make.....I know people who lost their jobs....LOTS of them don't have jobs now.

I heard rumor the government was investigating for Anti trust law violations. Dealers have said if they drop ship from Nivel THEIR customers gets their packages in a BU box? Also heard people who have never ordered from BU get BU catalogs. I wonder if they are using their dealers drop ship addresses to send those catalogs? Hmmm, makes you wonder. Parts on Nivels dealer only site listed for more than what BU sells it for retail? I've seen that first hand. Amongst many other things.
Yeah, I know I reference them alot , but that's simply because it's easy to find the pics on their site..... however, I have been trying to order from other sources more and more..... And yes, I have had multiple customers that I drop shipped parts to say they received them in BU boxes, and I have called Nivel to task on more than one occasion for products being sold to dealers above the price they sell them for on BU retail. i love when you order up a kit that you have been buying for years and suddenly it arrives at your doorstep in the fancy new box that has BU written all over it.....

I honestly don't see why the government wouldn't investigate them since they seem to be trying to monopolize the golf cart market......
rabbitreborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 10:20 AM   #6
BigBlockMan
Gone Wild

Did any of you get notified of the recent buy of EC I never received a letter??????
BigBlockMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 05:13 PM   #7
oletop
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Let me make sure I am understanding this. Everything carts is no longer the same Everything carts it used to be. I ordered several things from them and have been happy in the past. Is this new company not as reputable?
Old 09-02-2011, 05:34 PM   #8
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

If the past is any indication of things to come service may not be as good as it once was.

Tom I did not receive a letter either but Robbie said he did, So maybe they are now trying to down play their acquisitions?
Obviously they must have heard their dealers grumbling about having to compete with their suppliers in a retail market.
Old 09-02-2011, 05:53 PM   #9
dougmcp
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by oletop View Post
Let me make sure I am understanding this. Everything carts is no longer the same Everything carts it used to be. I ordered several things from them and have been happy in the past. Is this new company not as reputable?
It's just new owners that have been buying up companies for the last few years.
In the last few years Nivel has bought Golf Car News, Buggies Unlimited, Jakes Carts/Lifts, Gateway Tire, Tampa G, Pro Master and Fore Par to name a few.
Nivel Holdings is a very small cog in the big Audax Investments Portfolio.
dougmcp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 06:25 PM   #10
oletop
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougmcp View Post
It's just new owners that have been buying up companies for the last few years.
In the last few years Nivel has bought Golf Car News, Buggies Unlimited, Jakes Carts/Lifts, Gateway Tire, Tampa G, Pro Master and Fore Par to name a few.
Nivel Holdings is a very small cog in the big Audax Investments Portfolio.
ScottyB, Don't do it. Stay strong. We need you and your great customer service.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart News and Events > Announcements