lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-31-2012, 05:28 PM   #11
jvernon12
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Help! 2008 CC Electric Precedent motor issues

Great. Thanks guys. Got a new controller on the way.
jvernon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-31-2012, 07:05 PM   #12
shadowman
The Last Moja Morani

Club Car

david are you saying you have never seen one take the controller out after someone has towed it without putting it in tow? it can,t be a reginal thing this is something i have run into plenty of times...........on the other hand i have only seen one motor go this way......................maybe something different depending on what year??? i don,t know i don,t see a whole lot of 08,s and newer but i,m surprised at the part about burning the motor up...........................
shadowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 08:03 PM   #13
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowman View Post
david are you saying you have never seen one take the controller out after someone has towed it without putting it in tow? it can,t be a reginal thing this is something i have run into plenty of times...........on the other hand i have only seen one motor go this way......................maybe something different depending on what year??? i don,t know i don,t see a whole lot of 08,s and newer but i,m surprised at the part about burning the motor up...........................
Yep. This is actually a first for me. It's been the motor every single time. I've seen it on Regen1, Regen2, IQ, IQPlus, and Excel. Never had to replace a controller because of it. But there's a first time for everything. It just hasn't happened to me yet.
TahoeDawgZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 10:32 AM   #14
shadowman
The Last Moja Morani

Club Car

i,m surprised cause i know you get to see lots more carts than i do but maybe since i,m at a campground there is way more towing going on.......you know much different cirumstances..............i am going to make a few notes about the motor though so i can keep track............................
shadowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car