lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-10-2014, 08:56 AM   #11
Diver
Not Yet Wild

Yamaha

Default Re: Yamaha g9 Diesel Cart Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by davekayse62 View Post
he may be getting more speed than I though

some info on this thread
http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/big-b...er-diesel.html
if he goes hyd drive there are many options. he can have speed and low tq. I was just ready to build a hyd drive diesel trike before i got sick and had to cancel the project. I have a cd with all the plans for a drive system for a hydraulic system somewhere here. i also have a high flow variable speed hydrostatic pump off a ransond 30 hp diesel mower. With the right hyd motors that would be a killer setup in a cart.lol Put the motors parallel and it would be like an open differential. On my trike i was going to drive a shortened ford ranger rear end with one hydraulic motor.lol The only draw back is getting rid of the heat from the hyd oil but with the right oil cooler that is a non issue
I will sell the hrdro pump set up for a 1/3 of the new price if interested or swap it out for a 3 inch lift kit for my G9
Diver is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-10-2014, 02:03 PM   #12
s10king91
Getting Wild

Yamaha

I appreciate it but I am sticking with the stock rear end and belt drive setup I'm already going in over my head with a diesel lol.
s10king91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 04:55 PM   #13
davekayse62
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diver View Post
if he goes hyd drive there are many options. he can have speed and low tq. I was just ready to build a hyd drive diesel trike before i got sick and had to cancel the project. I have a cd with all the plans for a drive system for a hydraulic system somewhere here. i also have a high flow variable speed hydrostatic pump off a ransond 30 hp diesel mower. With the right hyd motors that would be a killer setup in a cart.lol Put the motors parallel and it would be like an open differential. On my trike i was going to drive a shortened ford ranger rear end with one hydraulic motor.lol The only draw back is getting rid of the heat from the hyd oil but with the right oil cooler that is a non issue
I will sell the hrdro pump set up for a 1/3 of the new price if interested or swap it out for a 3 inch lift kit for my G9
im interested in the pump and the CD. im doing a hydraulic diesel build on a TD right now
davekayse62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 06:01 PM   #14
Diver
Not Yet Wild

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by s10king91 View Post
I appreciate it but I am sticking with the stock rear end and belt drive setup I'm already going in over my head with a diesel lol.
I hear u. I built a ezgo back some years ago with v twin briggs and added a power rack & pinion steering. Once i started it ended up a rather involved project. lol
Old 02-10-2014, 06:03 PM   #15
Diver
Not Yet Wild

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by davekayse62 View Post
im interested in the pump and the CD. im doing a hydraulic diesel build on a TD right now
I will dig it out and pm u a pic. Its burid in the shed so give me a few days. I will try and make u a copy of cd free. Just pm me an address.
Old 02-16-2014, 02:41 AM   #16
s10king91
Getting Wild

Yamaha

Well the Yanmar motor I was going to pick up would not start after a 2 hour drive there what a disappointment! Decided to just make it easy for right now and go with a 420cc Clone and a comet 780 clutch for right now until I find another diesel then I will make a project out of it next winter with spring so close I couldn't just let it sit. I've got the engine bay stripped down ready for the mount and new motor I picked up today I also Ordered a jakes 6" lift and some really sweet looking 14" tires and wheels also picked up a brand new top assyembly for the cart to! [IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG][IMG]
Here are the wheels I purchased ebay had them for 560$ with tires.[/IMG]
s10king91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha