lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-24-2011, 10:43 AM   #1
leapingbuddha
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Cart Stopped:need help, overHH

Happily motoring down hill at app 30 mph my cart felt like I was getting no power. So pulling over to a secondary road and continuing on another 300 yds I decided to look under the hood. Should have continued on home as the cart would not go. Put it in TOW and flagged over a friend. Checked things out as best I could. It was acting the same as when the controller went one year ago. Talked to Richard at Alltrak and sent it in. Richard said I had a blown transistor. Well still no go. Is it the motor? I have 22.7 volts between the negative on the battery post and the frame or on the motor casing. Is it time for Plum-Quik to send me a Bandit? Help, been down 4 weeks
leapingbuddha is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO