lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-20-2010, 06:43 PM   #1
sb62nova
Not Yet Wild

Default Got my new motor

So i had a my motor rebuilt for the 2 speed conversion for my 83 ezgo. I love it , I wasnt looking to have a race cart but definitely needed more speed. On a dead end up hill on speed mode i was going 18 on a stock tire with me and the two kids. I have 90% of my cables converted to 4ga. I got my stationary contacts in the mail today. I didnt want to break one trying to get it off and be left broke down. I made a few phone calls to different companies about rebuilding my motor. I think my choice is obvious, their customer service was superior. They had no problem sitting on the phone and answering any questions, and the turnaround was fast. I would def. deal with them again.
sb62nova is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO