lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-18-2021, 07:25 PM   #1
repsolracer22
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Default 2021 Yamaha Drive 2 PTV lift kit question

So I have a neighbor who bought a brand new 2021 Yamaha drive 2 and they now need to sell it. They are offering it for $9000. They paid like over $13,000 and added some tasteful mods as well. I’m assuming this is a good deal. It’s barely used at all, like new.

I know that the brand new 2021s come with an updated rear suspension. The rear is independent suspension now from what I have gathered. The cart also comes with AGM batteries and an AC motor. Seems better than the club cars that I’ve always had that were basic flooded batteries, DC motor, and straight axle. (Yes I’m aware club car makes lithium, AC motor version, etc)

My question is … does anyone know when a lift kit will be available? The dealer said the 2021s don’t have lift kits available yet. Didn’t know if this cart was worth buying or not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
repsolracer22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha