lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-13-2021, 02:09 AM   #22
copajoe
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 2009 G29 - From the Ground Up! (pics included) Assistance Very Much Needed!

thanks for the info. checked the link and will be buying some of that for all the trim. Much appreciated!

I now have 4 carts. 3 G29's and an older one. The first one (pictured) is going to be black and orange. I have the Havoc off road body kit going on. 14" Spyder rims show up on tuesday. Seats ordered from Lazy Life but they are several months out. going to put all black until the custom ones show up.

Did you paint that body kit orange or purchase it like that? I am a BIG fan of black and orange!
copajoe is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha