lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-09-2019, 09:45 AM   #1
alieid
Not Yet Wild

Default Float Bowl O-ring part number?

Hi guys I need help with my golf cart please! What is the part number for the float bowl o-ring? I cleaned the carb and the o-ring is toast. Anyone have an owners manual link? My cart info is below and appreciate the help!

1994 E-Z-GO Golf Cart
Serial Number: 1065800
Product Number EH29CPG10012612
Robin Engine Model EH29C
by Fuji Heavy Ind.
Made in Japan PP-T40
alieid is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-09-2019, 11:30 AM   #2
alieid
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Float Bowl O-ring part number?

Found the part number which is 26843-G01 but still having a hard time finding a place to buy just the gasket. Wonder if I should just use rtv sealant and make one
Old 02-09-2019, 12:26 PM   #3
cart around
Test before replacing

E-Z-GO

I did a google search on " EZGO 26843-G01". The first place up was called countrycat. $3.32

Amazon is out of stock, and there are a few others. Can't post links because none of them are sponsors.
cart around is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 01:19 PM   #4
rib33024

Quote:
Originally Posted by cart around View Post
I did a google search on " EZGO 26843-G01". The first place up was called countrycat. $3.32

Amazon is out of stock, and there are a few others. Can't post links because none of them are sponsors.
You can post or talk about any one you want to. You just can't post a link that you can click on and it will take you straight to their web site. If they are not a site sponsor
rib33024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 02:12 PM   #5
alieid
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by cart around View Post

thanks for checking! I found it on ereplacementparts but I had to find it under another part number which is 2146254008. I'm pretty sure it's the same part but this is the subaru part number. I'll find out wednesday when I get it I guess.
Old 02-22-2019, 02:42 PM   #6
alieid
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by alieid View Post
thanks for checking! I found it on ereplacementparts but I had to find it under another part number which is 2146254008. I'm pretty sure it's the same part but this is the subaru part number. I'll find out wednesday when I get it I guess.
FYI it is not the correct part when it arrived, it's way smaller. Ended up going to a local hardware store and they found a briggs brand that was very close in size and is working great with no leaks.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO