lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-01-2008, 11:27 AM   #11
Goat53
Gone Wild

Default Re: EZ Go Drops out

I think I'm havind trouble with my pot also is there a repair kit or simply replace it ?
Goat53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-01-2008, 08:20 PM   #12
dewaynew
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

In checking my golf cart today, I noticed that the pot box looks new. I had it in a local shop earlier this year for another problem. I went back and looked at the shop's work order and they replaced the pot earlier this year. Is there something else I need to check, or is it possible that the new one is bad?

Thanks
dewaynew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 04:55 PM   #13
dewaynew
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goat53 View Post
I think I'm havind trouble with my pot also is there a repair kit or simply replace it ?
This was the question I was asking about. Figured you were having trouble. Mine seems to be doing alot better since I adjusted the travel on the linkage.
Thanks
Old 05-15-2010, 01:21 PM   #14
dewaynew
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

I've got this problem fixed, It was the F-N-R Switch. I took it apart and cleaned the contacts and found the spring loaded contacts stuck. This is why it would drop out when I hit a small bump in the road.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO