lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-02-2017, 08:51 PM   #21
bajarebel1
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default Re: 2006 Precedent 25"tires need help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Courtlandjs View Post
Low end torque is good, I have 2 Motors for the cart. Both have excellent torque, the A4 runs about 27mph, and my custom built D&D motor (modified by PQ) runs about 30mph
Thanks for the info. I am leaning towards the A4. Nice looking cart! it looks mean as hell
bajarebel1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-02-2017, 11:04 PM   #22
dundeebarnbuggy
Gone Wild

Club Car

dundeebarnbuggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 10:49 AM   #23
RustyBucket
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

PM sent, thanks
RustyBucket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 08:35 AM   #24
Clemsonprecedent
Getting Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by bajarebel1 View Post
I am getting ready to put a jakes long travel kit on a 2006 precedent and want to run 25" tires. Do i need to upgrade my electronics? do I need to upgrade motor? I am not looking for speed but will need torque to run on mildly hilly terrain and dont want to take the chance of burning anything up. has anyone put 25's on a precedent and if so how much lift. please show pics.
Bajarebel, did you ever put the 25s on your precedent? I'm considering doing this with a 6" A-arm lift and I am concerned more with 25s rubbing that robbing power. Was wondering how they fit? After looking at the cart now with 23s, it seems like they may rub on the passenger side front at full lock where there is a channel that your front dash wire harness runs in under the rubber floor matt.

Thanks
Clemsonprecedent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 09:42 PM   #25
bajarebel1
Gone Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clemsonprecedent View Post
Bajarebel, did you ever put the 25s on your precedent? I'm considering doing this with a 6" A-arm lift and I am concerned more with 25s rubbing that robbing power. Was wondering how they fit? After looking at the cart now with 23s, it seems like they may rub on the passenger side front at full lock where there is a channel that your front dash wire harness runs in under the rubber floor matt.

Thanks
The project is under way I chose the Jakes long travel kit to get the extra clearance needed for the 25's. I havent got the tires and wheels yet but will post pics when i do. I have a club car ds with jakes long travel and 26's no problem with rubbing on that one.
Old 01-16-2018, 09:45 PM   #26
bajarebel1
Gone Wild
Club Car

well I went with Scottyb advice and purchased all the electronics from him. I ordered the xct500 package, ML3, and A4 motor. he is great to deal with and very knowledgeable.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car