lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-03-2018, 03:55 PM   #11
joesam
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default Re: Low end shake under load

Mooncarter is 100% right - that would be the correct solution, but I hesitated saying that until you proved the concept and drove thru sand. Then the 48v charger wouldn't feel so expensive. It is true that over time - two chargers would cause the batteries to drift apart - like a bad marriage. It would take a while, but it would definitely happen eventually.
joesam is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-03-2018, 03:55 PM   #12
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooncarter View Post
You might as well go ahead and get a 48 volt charger and a 48 volt solenoid and get the 2 new batteries before they get thrown any further out of balance with the "old" ones.
I agree. Batteries are too expensive to mess around with. If it should be 48v then I would get it there....
NoleFan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 04:08 PM   #13
Gallachera89
Gone Wild

Club Car

well im only on my second actual charge and im on a budget so im a little out of money .. ill probably run 36 for a while and just deal with it.. like i said its slowly getting better since ive replaced the 5yr old crap thats been corroded

I got the cart for 800 and through my work i got all the batteries for 400 so for 1200 i dont think im doing to bad yet.. if i come acorss another 400 bucks ill buy a charger and 2 batteries.. and i guess a new charge port lol
Gallachera89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car