lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-07-2019, 10:49 PM   #1
Gdelmar
Not Yet Wild
Star

Default zonE 2010

I have a 2010 zonE 48 volt cart with Curtis 1268-5403 controller. After I replaced the 48 to 12 volt converter that quit working and i got all the lights and horn working. But now the cart will not run, batteries charged (reading about 51 volts) but when I turn the key on nothing works. No battery charge indicator lighting up. What I need is a wiring diagram, where can I find one? Call me If you want 832 492 9011, Thanks, George
Gdelmar is online now Report Post
Gdelmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-07-2019, 11:02 PM   #2
Htownblue
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: zonE 2010

When you replaced the old 48 to 12 v reducer, did you have the cart in tow and did you disconnect the positive and negative terminals? Also, did you drop a wrench and short anything? Have you gone back and made sure all connections are secure? I’ve replaced and installed a lot of reducers and have never had the issue your having without shorting out something or mistakenly disconnecting something in the process.
Htownblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 11:49 PM   #3
Gdelmar
Not Yet Wild
Star

Yes I had the batteries disconnected, because I had to remove the battery on the right side to get to the converter. Will have to go back and check any plugs in the area. No shorts that i know. What I need is a good wiring diagram so i can trace wires as to where they go.
Old 06-17-2019, 09:05 PM   #4
Gdelmar
Not Yet Wild
Star

Went to back the cart out and when I turned the key on I got smoke pouring out of the dash. Disconnected the batteries and the fire and smoke went out. Have not been able to find a wiring diagram for a 2010 zone so I think I now have a boat anchor. ...... Called over a dozen golf cart places in the Houston area and they don't or won't work on zonE and could not help in any way..
Old 06-17-2019, 09:37 PM   #5
Rooster59
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/star-...hat-shame.html
Rooster59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2019, 09:25 PM   #6
firefed001
Not Yet Wild

Just found this.tapatalk_1563500876133.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
firefed001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts