lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car > Lithium Club Car


Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2022, 10:40 AM   #11
Dallas@Eco Battery
Getting Wild
 
Join Date: Jul 2022
Posts: 79
Default Re: New Eco Battery Dealer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BB Sig View Post
What's the going price on a Gen 2 105ah pack?
Our bundles, which include battery, cart specific mount, charger, LCD gauge, 12 volt converter and charging port, go for the following prices (prices are approximate as they vary slightly with cart application).

38v/105ah ~$2300
51v/72ah ~$2200
51v/105ah ~$2800
70v/105ah ~$3800
Dallas@Eco Battery is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

__________________
This advertising will not be shown in this way to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum
   
Old 08-08-2022, 02:28 PM   #12
LT4Ryan
Not Yet Wild
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 71
Default Re: New Eco Battery Dealer

curious what kind of runtime to expect from the 72ah 51v setup? Gonna need batteries soon and may as well go lithium. Also, if I have factory lights and USB, I wouldn't need the converter, right?
LT4Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2022, 02:40 PM   #13
Tom47
Gone Wild
 
Tom47's Avatar
Club Car
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Kingsland, Georgia
Posts: 1,780
Default Re: New Eco Battery Dealer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LT4Ryan View Post
curious what kind of runtime to expect from the 72ah 51v setup? Gonna need batteries soon and may as well go lithium. Also, if I have factory lights and USB, I wouldn't need the converter, right?
No, you wouldn't need a converter, but it is part of the kit. You may be able to purchase individual parts though.

It depends on your terrain. It is difficult to figure runtime though. That depends on your usage such as off-road, paved road surfaces or golf course.

I am getting a solid 35 plus miles out of my 72Ah, but this is with 2 passengers, paved roads, no hills.

I have hit 40 miles two different times. One had 17% SOC remaining and the other 20% SOC remaining.
Tom47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2022, 03:06 PM   #14
LT4Ryan
Not Yet Wild
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 71
Default Re: New Eco Battery Dealer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom47 View Post
No, you wouldn't need a converter, but it is part of the kit. You may be able to purchase individual parts though.

It depends on your terrain. It is difficult to figure runtime though. That depends on your usage such as off-road, paved road surfaces or golf course.

I am getting a solid 35 plus miles out of my 72Ah, but this is with 2 passengers, paved roads, no hills.

I have hit 40 miles two different times. One had 17% SOC remaining and the other 20% SOC remaining.
Thanks! Primarily golf, 1 round (sometimes 2), and then up and back from our club pool and pub. 72 sounds like it is more than enough.
LT4Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2022, 03:33 PM   #15
Dallas@Eco Battery
Getting Wild
 
Join Date: Jul 2022
Posts: 79
Default Re: New Eco Battery Dealer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LT4Ryan View Post
curious what kind of runtime to expect from the 72ah 51v setup? Gonna need batteries soon and may as well go lithium. Also, if I have factory lights and USB, I wouldn't need the converter, right?
Since it's so hard to suggest an actual run distance with so many variables, the 51/72 is generally going to get you slightly more run time than a good set of lead acids.

Does your cart already have a converter? If it does, you may be able to use it. If it doesn't have a converter, the stock 12 volt system is likely achieved through connecting two batteries in series to get the correct voltage (less than pack voltage). With the lithium pack, your constricted to pack voltage so you must use a converter to get down to your target voltage.
Dallas@Eco Battery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2022, 03:40 PM   #16
Tom47
Gone Wild
 
Tom47's Avatar
Club Car
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Kingsland, Georgia
Posts: 1,780
Default Re: New Eco Battery Dealer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LT4Ryan View Post
Thanks! Primarily golf, 1 round (sometimes 2), and then up and back from our club pool and pub. 72 sounds like it is more than enough.
I would say so! You'll love it!
Tom47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2022, 04:28 PM   #17
LT4Ryan
Not Yet Wild
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 71
Default Re: New Eco Battery Dealer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas@Eco Battery View Post
Since it's so hard to suggest an actual run distance with so many variables, the 51/72 is generally going to get you slightly more run time than a good set of lead acids.

Does your cart already have a converter? If it does, you may be able to use it. If it doesn't have a converter, the stock 12 volt system is likely achieved through connecting two batteries in series to get the correct voltage (less than pack voltage). With the lithium pack, your constricted to pack voltage so you must use a converter to get down to your target voltage.
It has a converter from Club Car that feeds the factory lights and factory USB charger so it sounds like EB is more or less a pretty simple install. Based on some other things it also looks like my future plans for a mild controller for more speed would be fine for this setup as well. Guess Iíll start talking to my wife!
LT4Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2022, 04:31 PM   #18
Dallas@Eco Battery
Getting Wild
 
Join Date: Jul 2022
Posts: 79
Default Re: New Eco Battery Dealer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LT4Ryan View Post
It has a converter from Club Car that feeds the factory lights and factory USB charger so it sounds like EB is more or less a pretty simple install. Based on some other things it also looks like my future plans for a mild controller for more speed would be fine for this setup as well. Guess Iíll start talking to my wife!
Super easy install! Give me a shout if you have any questions regarding our batteries.
Dallas@Eco Battery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2022, 10:54 PM   #19
GunghoGolf
Not Yet Wild
 
GunghoGolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2022
Location: Austin TX
Posts: 28
Default Re: New Eco Battery Dealer

Dallas, is it normal for a local dealer to price your Eco batteries at significantly above MSRP? Thatís what Iím seeing here in Austin. Called them thinking Iíd be saving on shipping, but their price was above others even considering shipping.
GunghoGolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2022, 02:00 PM   #20
simicrintz
Gone Wild
 
simicrintz's Avatar
Club Car
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Location: Hurricane, Utah
Posts: 1,624
Default Re: New Eco Battery Dealer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunghoGolf View Post
Dallas, is it normal for a local dealer to price your Eco batteries at significantly above MSRP? Thatís what Iím seeing here in Austin. Called them thinking Iíd be saving on shipping, but their price was above others even considering shipping.
Just got back from EB (I love those guys!). Dallas is off for the long weekend and will be back at it on Tuesday.

Just thought that I would share so you didn't think he was avoiding you!
simicrintz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car > Lithium Club Car


Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
2021 ClubCar Onward HP LI-ION Battery dead Warranty issue / Dealer Issue Electric Club Car
OEM or Dealer Electric golf carts
Crown and Trojan Battery Info just received from Crown dealer Electric EZGO
Dealer remanufactured or dealer used Electric Club Car
Battery (and other) dealer in Upstate SC or surrounding area? Electric Club Car


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:26 PM.


Club Car Electric | EZGO Electric | Lifted Golf Carts | Gas EZGO | Used Golf Carts and Parts

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This Website and forum is the property of Buggiesgonewild.com. No material may be taken or duplicated in part or full without prior written consent of the owners of buggiesgonewild.com. © 2006-2017 Buggiesgonewild.com. All rights reserved.