lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-26-2022, 03:01 PM   #1
MarkK
Not Yet Wild

Default Yamaha G16E is running very slow

This Yamaha G16E was running slow, so I changed out the speed sensor and the magnet was broken. The speed sensor that is on this cart is for the older style GE motor and does not snap is like the newer ones. The new sensor that I got is exactly like what was on it and they did not provide a magnet. I have searched everywhere for this magnet and cant find one. Every sensor like this does not provide the magnet. Does anyone know where I can get the magnet?
MarkK is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha