lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-25-2010, 04:48 PM   #1
mach-1
Not Yet Wild

Default Tire Help

Hello All!

I'm a newbie here looking for some help & advice. I have what I think is an 1984 model 2-stroke EZGO. It is a bit worn, but runs and goes fine. When we got it, the front tires were totally shot.

I put on two new 18x8.5 tires on the front, and now they don't match the back. I can't seem to find a local source for another pair of the same tires.

I can get two 18x9.5 of the same tires locally. So my question is will 18x9.5 tires fit on the back without rubbing? The leaf spring seems pretty close with 18x8.5 tires. Is there any problem with running a slightly wider tire on the rear if they do fit?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC_0673.JPG (82.0 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_0665.JPG (61.9 KB, 15 views)
mach-1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO