lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-11-2010, 06:27 PM   #1
clizbe1
Not Yet Wild

Default Bombardier NEV owner exchange

In June I purchased a Bombardier NEV. I am 76 and had several project vehicles. I told the previous owner I was not interested in a PROJECT car because of my physical and mental conditions. He assured me that there were a few minor "tweaking" issues but it ran well. I had to jump to buy as I sent a deposit that gave me first right of refusal. I had no idea of what I was getting into. Six months later and various part replacements I have reached the end of the trail. I have learned a lot and still building a learning curve. I would be happy to share my experiences with other owners if they would contact me. johnsonenterprises1@comcast.net.
clizbe1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts