lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-12-2021, 11:10 AM   #1
precedent12leaf
Not Yet Wild

Default How to wire in a wireless switch ahead of the key switch

I'm in the process of converting an electric 2012 CC Precedent from 48v lead acid to a 48v 14 cell nissan leaf gen2 battery system.

I'm currently wiring in everything and want to add this wireless controller from Amazon:
YETOR Heavy Remote Control Switch, DC 12V/24V/48V/72V Wireless Switch for Anti-Theft Alarms, Security Systems Roller Lind Door, etc (Two Remote Controls) (Black)
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

My goal is for this AND the original key switch to both need to be on for the card to be able to move.
I would like for this to energize both the key switch and the 48voltage meter. That way, when I press the clicker to turn it on, I know I have power at the key switch because the voltage meter will show on.

Any ideas on how to wire this up?

Thanks!
precedent12leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-12-2021, 04:00 PM   #2
Bobbob
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: How to wire in a wireless switch ahead of the key switch

Plenty of posts already on this subject. Do a search of remote starts on this site and you will find the information you seek.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Bobbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car