lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-01-2013, 08:52 AM   #1
sontag1
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default 82 G1 - Fuel pump hook up question?

I installed my newly rebuilt engine yesterday evening. I have everything hooked back up, but I cannot remember where one of the lines from my fuel pump goes???

There are two lines that come into the “narrow sides” of the pump, and they are connected correctly (one of them is the fuel inlet). I have another line that attaches to the “face” of the pump, but I cannot figure out where it goes. I had left that hose on the fuel pump when I pulled the engine. When I installed the motor (after lifting the cart), that line was too short to connect to anything I could see.

I know that pics will help, and I will get some posted tonight. I just thought I would throw this out there in case someone would know off the top of their head.
sontag1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-01-2013, 07:33 PM   #2
willie1981
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Default Re: 82 G1 - Fuel pump hook up question?

the hookup on the center of the pump on the drivers side hooks to the engine for vacuum the hookup on the bottom "the bigger hookup" is the main fuel supply and the other goes to the carb..if I remember correctly.
willie1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 08:34 AM   #3
sontag1
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: 82 G1 - Fuel pump hook up question?

Thanks Willie! I found it right there on the back of the engine below the carb. I got that sucker hooked up, but it would have been much easier to hook up before I installed the carb. HA!

Should be rolling again this weekend!
sontag1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha