lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-30-2010, 09:02 AM   #1
cplayer5
Not Yet Wild

Default Need help with AllSports lift on 98 G16

I installed the AllSports dual a-arm lift on my G16 this weekend and have a few problems.

1. I cant adjust the toe-in on the passenger tire because its almost at the end of the tie rod end threads, theres only about three threads holding it to the tie rod. I've looked at tie rod ends and mine look different for some reason, my ends are threaded male where all of the ends Ive seen for the G16are femaled threads. Do they make extenders for tie rod ends or longer threaded ends?

2. After installing the sway bar plate on the rear and connecting the sway bar, it pushed the cart to the drivers side about 3 inches, I had to remove the plate and use the factory mount on the swing arm and drill a new hole on the mount on the drivers side of the cart to get it right. It looks like whoever had the cart before me installed a cheap or home made lift and possibly added length to the sway bar to make it fit. Does anyone have the measurement of a factory rear sway bar? I can possibly cut and reweld this one. I'll try to post pics tonight. Thanks.
cplayer5 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts