lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car > Lithium Club Car

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-04-2020, 02:51 PM   #1
fish1102
Not Yet Wild

Default 2003 Club Car lithium conversion

just wanted to thank everyone on here that did the detailed posts on your lithium conversions. I was able to take that information and put together and install a 14 cell with Zeva BMS into my 2003 Club Car. I had to split the packs due to my space available but it worked out great, only due to all the information on this forum. I apologize for not making my own thread with all the details and pics but honestly, it is all on here in the other threads. I was also able to use the Chinese charger off of Amazon for my onboard charger. Mine came preset at 58.8v so I had to take the cover off and find the correct pot to adjust to get it down to the 58.4v that you guys recommended on here but it seems to be working great so far. I will post a pic of the final install below.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FB521115-A7E2-44A5-8E6E-6ECA1A52DFC0.jpg (80.5 KB, 0 views)
fish1102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-05-2020, 08:05 AM   #2
BBBHC
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: 2003 Club Car lithium conversion

Well done!
BBBHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2020, 06:00 PM   #3
WalterM6
Gone Wild

Club Car

I may be wrong but I've never seen 58.4 volts recommended. I seen 58.1v and 56.7.
WalterM6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 08:27 PM   #4
fish1102
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalterM6 View Post
I may be wrong but I've never seen 58.4 volts recommended. I seen 58.1v and 56.7.
Thanks for that info. I’ll go back and read those posts again. With all I had going on, I probably misread that
fish1102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car > Lithium Club Car